We have taken great care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the images you see will depend on your monitor`s display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are a completely accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read the following: Terms & Conditions, Delivery Information and Returns Policy. These pages form part of these terms and conditions and contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed on our website - in this instance you will be refunded in full and given notification. Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund or exchange if returned in their original condition within 30 days after receipt and with proof of purchase. Goods must not have been worn (other than for the purpose of checking size) or washed. For hygiene reasons, boxer shorts may only be returned if unused and unopened in their original packaging. These exclusions do not affect your statutory rights. Refunds will only be made against the PayPal account, Credit or Debit Card used in the original purchase of the goods. An email will be sent to confirm the refund has been processed. Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to be visible in reach your account. If the Billing details for your order are the same as your Delivery address details, by placing an order on the website you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Delivery address details. Otherwise, by placing an order, you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details.
Visitors under the age of 16 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
We may change the Turnbull & Asser Ltd website and correct or update information (including product information) on it at any time without notice. Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website. We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk. You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us). You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
The website is controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place in our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
Turnbull & Asser Customer Questionnaire Terms & Conditions
1. Turnbull & Asser Ltd is the entity running this customer questionnaire and prize draw.
2. The prize draw is open worldwide, except employees of Turnbull & Asser, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary – upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into the prize draw on the basis that a working, contactable email is provided.
4. All entries must be submitted via the link provided to you by Turnbull & Asser.
5. One entry is valid per email address. Multiple entries for the same email address does not count as multiple entries.
6. Turnbull & Asser accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind and Turnbull & Asser does not take any responsibility for incomplete surveys, which won’t be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
7. The closing date of the survey/prize draw is 12pm GMT on 31/01/2022. Entries received after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw.
8. The winner will receive a £1000 gift card to spend on Turnbull & Asser branded products.
9. The gift card is valid for 1 year from the date emailed to the winner.
10. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 02/02/2022 ("Draw Date").
11. The prize will be sent to the winner via email within 2 working days of being notified of their win.
12. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The winner will be notified by email before 03/02/2022 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Turnbull & Asser within 3 days of being notified by Turnbull & Asser, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Turnbull & Asser will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The decision of Turnbull & Asser regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Turnbull & Asser shall make available information that indicates that a valid award took place, subject to the winner’s rights under data protection legislation. Where data protection legislation prevents the disclosure of such information, Turnbull & Asser must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Turnbull & Asser reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. Turnbull & Asser reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, Turnbull & Asser, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Turnbull & Asser, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.