Sales Associate, London
Full time, 40 hours p/w. Working 5 rota days over 7 that will include evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
We are looking for a bright, positive individual to join our retail team. The right candidate will have previous experience working with high end menswear product, have an eye for detail and be driven by achieving sales through excellent customer care.
Role and Responsibilities
Sales & Customer Service
- As a member of our retail team, you will be well presented at all times.
- Develop and nurture relationships with new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and continually look for ways to expand on this.
- Stay aware of our initiatives, newsletters, and capsule ranges.
- Promote our Made to Measure offer.
- Assist with daily replenishment of stock. Ensuring items are put into the correct location.
Merchandising & Store Maintenance
- Help to ensure the highest retail standards are apparent at all times. Front and back of house.
- Assist with the merchandising of the shop floor.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the luxury menswear sector.
- Experience of Made to Measure would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Please address all response to firstname.lastname@example.org